|Travel Tip Mini-Bits
|Book as far in advance as possible to get the best fares. Beware of booking in the summer for fall, winter and spring fares as you will probably pay way too much. For these, wait until late August or early September.
Mid-week to mid-week travel is still the cheapest and while Saturday night stays may not be required; they are still pricier than leaving on a Wednesday and returning Sunday or Tuesday/Wednesday.
Avoid Monday morning, Thursday evening, and all day Friday departures. Cheaper seats on these flights are few and far between. These are prime business travel and airlines price accordingly. Watch out for Sunday as it is becoming expensive too.
If you are traveling coast to coast mid week and returning that same week, save yourself some coins that you can use in the airport slots in Las Vegas. Plan your coast to coast flight as two round trips with Las Vegas as the pivot point… The savings will amaze you!
November 15, 2009 November 29, 2009 December 13, 2009 December 27, 2009 January 10, 2010 January 24, 2010 February 07, 2010 March 07, 2010 March 21, 2010
The Ultimate in Cruising on Norwegian Cruise Line
- From the time you arrive at the pier your ultimate cruise experience will begin. You will be greeted with priority check-in and an escort will take you to your suite. A distinct key card denotes your elite status. Throughout your cruise your exclusive access to the concierge desk will provide you with special services such as priority dining reservations and priority boarding for tenders ashore.
- Enjoy the luxury of Champagne upon arrival and invitations to VIP events. View the beautiful scenery with floor to ceiling windows. NCL’s suites offer luxury bedding by the Bliss Collection, plush robes, fine linens and duvets and even a special pillow menu for ultimate comfort. Wake up to fresh Lavazza coffee and a full in room breakfast menu or enjoy exclusive entrance into Cagney’s Restaurant for breakfast and lunch.
- Imagine a private swimming pool, hot tub and Balinese-style day beds all set in a serene area under a retractable roof available for Owner’s Suites, Courtyard and Garden Villas. So settle in, and your butler or concierge will be happy to serve you. So go ahead and revel in your private retreat!
- Enjoy all of this plus everything offered onboard your NCL ship. The Suite Life is the Ultimate in Freestyle Cruising.
Caribbean-Western 5 Days • Norwegian Cruise Line • Norwegian Dawn SHIP INFO Itinerary Map Public Areas Ship Profile Deck Plans
|| Sun, Nov 29
|| 4:00 P
|| Mon, Nov 30
|| At Sea
|| Tue, Dec 1
|| Grand Cayman
|| 8:00 A
|| 4:00 P
|| Wed, Dec 2
|| 10:00 A
|| 7:00 P
|| Thu, Dec 3
|| At Sea
|| Fri, Dec 4
|| 8:00 A
Pick Cruise Specials:
Ports of Call of Interest:
- Africa Cruises and Ports of Call
- Alaska Cruises and Ports of Call
- Antarctica Cruises and Ports of Call
- Asia - South, East, and Southeast Asia Cruises and Ports of Call
- Asia - Southwest Asia Cruises and Ports of Call
- Atlantic Canada and New England Cruises and Ports of Call
- Australia and New Zealand Cruises and Ports of Call
- Bermuda Cruises and Ports of Call
- Caribbean Cruises and Ports of Call
- European Cruises - Ports of Call on the Atlantic Ocean (except Northern Europe)
- European Cruises - Ports of Call in Northern Europe (except the Baltic Sea)
- European Cruises - Baltic Sea Cruises Ports of Call
- European Cruises - Western Mediterranean Cruises and Ports of Call
- European Cruises - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises and Ports of Call
- European River Cruises
- Hawaii Cruises and Ports of Call
- Mexico Cruises and Ports of Call
- Panama Canal Cruises and Ports of Call
- South America Cruises
- South Pacific Cruises and Ports of Call
Explore by Ports:
Click here for: AOL Travel Recommendations
Also try, List of Best Discounts Ever!!!
Cruise pick of the month!!!
12 Night Italy And Croatia Cruise
(Civitavecchia Roundtrip) Departs Civitavecchia, Italy on Sun, Oct 11, 2009 Returns Civitavecchia, Italy on Fri, Oct 23, 2009 Discount Code:25040091011 Set Price Alert Legend of the Seas
Great Cruise Links
Holland American Cruises
Disney Cruise Lines
Carnival Cruise Line
Crystal Cruise Line
Celebrity Cruise Line
When Should You Carry A Passport?
Last Updated: May 13, 2008
Important information about why you need to carry a passport on your next cruise or if you are traveling by car, train, or bus to Canada or Mexico. Traveling today outside the 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands does not require a passport.Click here for full story
How to travel light – save your money – enjoy your trip!
Do you have any funny travel stories? I’d love to hear them. You can share them with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.